Sign in to follow this  
STRANGE_

New D weapon (Armorpacks/Overheal)

5 posts in this topic

STRANGE_    5

It basically is a Stimpack/ armor pack that can be dropped/used on other people only as a Detective. *YOU CAN'T USE THIS ON YOURSELF*

It will increase something along the lines of +20 max hp if you want it rechargable (30 second intervals per recharge)

or +50 max hp for single use.

This will be useful to avoid getting one-shot headshot by the Ak-frontside mysty/ Shotgun. (Ak does 100 dmg if headshot and shotgun close range usually deal about 107 to me) (Rechargable variant+single use)

or even a Deagle headshot (Deagle headshot does 140 damage so 150 hp will prevent you from getting 1-shot by that) (single use only)

This is useful for the Detective objective of protecting someone.

ShitIdea.jpg

Simply Smeef    13

Not bad of an idea. A thing that could be changed though is that it can be either single use or multi-use and even T's could pick it up as well to make the gameplay a lot more enticing. If the T got his hands on this then I'd only imagine that he'd have the upper hand from there

Simply Smeef    13

Even I feel it shouldn't be 200HP. You could take a page out of Wolfenstein; when the armour / health values go above normal, perhaps have that value go down every second so they need to make full use of it instead of being perma buffed